Stay Ahead Of The Competition In The Brazilian Seafood Industry
Brazil's seafood industry has undergone much change in the last six years, but statistics and those closest to the sector reveal an upturn in the sector.
The IntraFish Industry Report, The Brazilian Seafood Market: A New Dawn, gives exclusive insight into the possibilities of the sector.
This 46 page jam-packed report includes:
- General Macro-Trends: state of the union; the "crisis" and fish buying; exchange rate effects on consumption; foreign presence
- Sustainability: What really matters
- Issues of Trade: import restrictions; Brazil's growing seafood deficit;
- Seafood Consumption: retail; price sensitivity; cash and carry; fresh versus frozen; private labels; convenience; promotions; cod; salmon; sardines and canned seafood; foodservice; regional differences; sushi; the protein market; seafood health issues
- Seafood Production: aquaculture; factors holding back production; infrastructure; developments in processing; shrimp; tilapia; native species
- The A-Z of key Brazilian seafood companies
The full 46 page report is $1490
Order your copy today!